QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE
The objective of this high energy, interactive Quality Customer Service Workshop is to provide participants with the skills and knowledge to enable them to go to the next level of delivering quality customer service and customer satisfaction.
AREAS TO BE COVERED
- Setting the standard for excellence in customer service
- Developing relationships with customers and adding value
- Managing service quality
- Measuring performance
- Continuous improvement commitment
- How to evaluate customer needs
- Resolving conflict, key skills in dealing with upset/angry customers
- Being 100% present and taking responsibility for the outcome
- Developing a healthy customer service image
- Building self esteem as a platform for excellence in customer service
- Effective negotiation skills
- Developing a consistent positive mental attitude toward customers
- Enjoying the job while consistently building personal skills.
This is a practical workshop with easy-to-use and easy-to-measure skills and tools which can be readily implemented in the workplace. Each participant will take the knowledge from this workshop and a personalised action plan to measure their performance and improvement over the next six months. Participants will develop positive customer service skills, build on their interpersonal skills and learn how create an environment of excellence in the workplace.
This Workshop will be customized for the needs of the participants and the organization.
This can be a half day or full day Workshop.
"The morale in our company has never been higher; everyone is pulling toward a common goal. The decision to look at the 'why' first then the 'how' has given them the purpose and the attitude to achieve their personal goals and our business goals of service and customer satisfaction".
Grant Mitchell, Company Director, Swimworld Pools